Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gandolph's circa 1990

North Carolina reunion 1990. was that really 20 years ago? wow. Thanks to Sheryl for sending me this picture. If I am not mistaken, (and I very well could be) this is the only family picture with all 11 children and Dad and Mom. If someone else has another i would love it.

For all of the grandchildren out there look at the ages of your aunts and uncles.
Tom-36, Sharon-34, Lauren-33, Sheryl 32, Jan-30, Heather-28, Craig-26, Todd-24,Scott-22, Kim-13,Karissa-11

3 comments:

  1. wow...is that a glimpse of a figure under those clothes of mine? I miss that...I'll keep my new hair-do though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a great memory....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craig had HAIR. I actually like the bald look though. easier to comb each morning.

    ReplyDelete